NA 1005 – 1 kW
SOLID STATE FM AMPLIFIER
87.5 – 108 MHz Range
- Extremely high efficiency MOSFET technology amplifier.
- High gain PA, typically capable of more than 1000 W output power with less than 15 W drive input power.
- Automatic gain control providing fixed output power even in case of fluctuating drive power.
- High reliability, easy handling and consistent performance standard achieved among the various units due to total absence of tuning requirements.
- Compact size.
- Easily replaceable standard components.
- Advanced recycling overload and protection system.
- Proportional Auto-Foldback of output power in the event of excessive VSWR.
- Full remote control and telemetry capability, with all main parameters on rear terminal connector.
- Frequency Range: 87.5-108 MHz
- RF input power: 12- 15 W max.
- RF Output Power: 1000 W ± 0.5dB
- RF Output Connector/Impedance: “7/16 DIN ” Female Connector/ 50 ohm
- RF Input Connector/Impedance: “N” Connector/50 ohm
- RF monitor connector: BNC
- RF monitor attenuation: 54 dB
- Harmonic and spurious emission: < -70 dBc ALC
- Output power stability: ± 3% AC Input Power: 220-240 Volts Single Phase
- Power Consumption: 2000 watts from AC
- Overall Dimensions: 19” (483 mm) wide x 7” (117 mm) high x 16” (420 mm ) depth.
- Weight: 38 Lbs (17 Kg)
- Recommended Ambient Temperature : 0° to 30° C (32° to 85° F)
- Maximum Humidity: 90%, non-condensing