- Live-assist and automated playout system.
- Choose from classic cart decks mode or live-assist players mode.
- Instant QuickCarts for jingles and sound effects.
- Display QuickCarts as a cartwall or docked to the main window.
- Play WAVs, MP3s, WMAs or MP4s.
- Add tracks with an easy to use wizard.
- Analyse tracks for silence for a more streamlined playout.
- Configure individual sound cards for each player.
- Categorise tracks into groups.
- Set up playout policies and patterns for a unified sound.
- Plugin engine to customise and automate to your needs.
To use PlayIt Live, you will need to create a free account
. When you first run the application you will be asked to register your computer using your account credentials (an internet connection will be required). Alternatively, if the computer on which you are using the application does not have internet connectivity you can generate a licence key via the My Account
Requires Windows (XP, Vista, 7, Server 2003/2008) and .NET Framework 3.5 (included in installer).
Broadcast Power, radio automation software
Broadcast Power 2.5 is an advanced radio automation software that will impress you with its feature list. This program can be used by radio stations, DJ’s, broadcasters, shops, offices, hospitals, bars, pubs, night clubs, events and many others. You can use Broadcast Power to program and automate all on-air broadcasts. It is a complete on-air and post production solution for commercial, community and Internet radio stations. Now with streaming capabilities to ShoutCAST and OddCAST servers, when using the streaming plugin.
Broadcast Power 2.5 is an advanced radio automation software that will impress you with its feature list. This program can be used by radio stations, DJ’s, broadcasters, shops, offices, hospitals, bars, pubs, night clubs, events and many others. You can use Broadcast Power to program and automate all on-air broadcasts. It is a complete on-air and post production solution for commercial, community and Internet radio stations. Now with streaming capabilities to ShoutCAST and OddCAST servers, when using the streaming plugin.Reliable, easy-to-maintain and operates at significantly lower costs, Broadcast Power 2.5 automates your daily music programming, radio station management and commercial scheduling.
Designed from the ground up for digital radio operations, Broadcast Power 2.5 is an easy-to-configure, secure and robust single program with multiple modules.Broadcast Power 2.5 eliminates the need for carts and CDs. It holds more data and offers a proven return-on-investment ROI.Professional network scheduling the right ad, at the right time, on the right station. Alterations to scheduling are easier, too.Broadcast Power 2.5 minimises drudgery. A complete log of every task is recorded. Human resources can be channeled into more creative tasks.Broadcast Power 2.5 can manage and play songs, commercials, jingles, and news clips. Satisfy your listeners, use Broadcast Power today.
SongCue ™ is radio automation software for the masses. Originally known as autoradio (changed for domain name availability), this software is intended to target low-end radio installations where money is particularly tight by offering a relatively flexible environment for music automation without breaking your budget.
SongCue is available both as a source tarball and via CVS. Users wishing to test the latest code can download the source tarball and do a ‘cvs update’ to update their copy.
Note that the current CVS tree may not compile from day to day, and testing on various platforms only occurs periodically, so we make no guarantees about what you will get if you try to use the current CVS sources. The standard legal boilerplate applies. If you are at all concerned about this, you should not be using the CVS sources, and might want to consider a commercial alternative.
One future goal for this software is to combine it with audio editing software and add a better database front end to make administering the system more straightforward. For now, the software is only configurable through pgaccess or equivalent mysql utilities. You will note, however, that progress is being made in this area, albeit slowly.
- per-song programmable end overlap
- timed early fade
- manual play/stop/fade controls
- “talk after” ™
- on-screen channel meters and faders (1)
- playlist import (2)
- industry-standard MP2/3, Ogg/Vorbis, and WAV (3)
- runs on Linux and Mac OS X (4)
- based on well-tested, common tools
- built-in on-the-fly playlist editing (alpha)
- runs on STANDARD hardware, with STANDARD sound hardware
- audio mixing in software (5)
SongCue currently supports
* Note that SongCue does not support pure Darwin because it has no usable sound support.
Free Radio Traffic Software
FREE RadioWorks includes:
- Two of the most popular advance spot scheduling tools, Generic and Number Per Day of Week.
- Spot scheduling for a single station.
- Unlimited: Number of Program titles, Number of programs in a day/week, Number of breaks and avails, Number of Spot types.
- Unlimited number of users on a network.
- Nine levels of security from view only to full access.
- Backup utility included.
- Full log-editing tools.
- Preview log in print-view mode.
- Log Reconciliation screen to make sure spots ran according to schedule.
- Expiring spots report – see when spots schedule are due to expire.
- Contract report – see the scheduling status of each contract, how many spots have run, how many still to be run.
- Client report – a user-modifiable report of all your clients with full contact information. Also exportable to Excel for sorting.
- May upgrade to Pro at any time with no loss of data.