Free Radio Automation Software
Free Radio Automation Software – A:B:JDeveloped by a Low Power FM Radio Station for Low Power FM Radio Stations.
A:B:J is a free (however, donations are welcome) Radio Automation Software designed and built for non profit Low Power FM Radio stations.
The software allows you to set up scheduled jobs that run at predetermined times, as well as run jingles (show promos, station IDs and advertising) for add breaks and station/show promotion. It can also be used by live DJs to mix songs using the deck controllers and the crossfader while in manual mode. The buttons and feedback displays are large and colour coded to aid use with touch screens and quick reference.Among other things, you can:
Current Build Version: 1.2.0 (be sure to check back for bugfixes & updates! – version history here) NOTE: requires Windows 2000 or Windows XP (not tested on 98, Me, Vista etc) and Windows Media Player 9 or above. Go to the support forums for more information and the User Manual.
ZARA RADIODownload Here
Random music styles, fades and automatic overlaps between songs based on sound level, DTMF tones detection without additional hardware, remote control through the parallel port, a complete events system, four aux players and handling up to six sound cards simultaneously are some of the features that have made it a very popular solution in lots of stations around the world.We encourage you to check it yourself by downloading our free version or buying version 2 at a really low price.
Highlighted featuresThese are the most remarkable features of ZaraStudio 2:
- Works with standard sound cards
- Plays a wide range of formats (MP2, MP3, WAV, WMA, OGG, FLAC)
- It doesn’t rely on servers
- Crossfade between audios
- DTMF tone detection without additional equipment
- Contact closures detection through the parallel port
- Complete events module to set the schedule
- Compatible with XP, Vista and 7 (32 bits)
- Easy to use
DIRETTORE FREEHere follows a presentation of the main DirEttore’s windows. If you are interested in this version remember that the absolute minimum requirements are the followings: Download Here Operating System: Microsoft Windows Seven™ / Vista™/XP™/2000™/Server 2003™ Processor: Pentium III 700 MHz Memory (RAM): 256 MB HDD Space: 2 MBytes Misc: Windows Media Player 7 (or higher) must be installed Note that if you want to be sure to avoid unwanted instability over time, with smooth and accurate transitions, a dedicated computer with a fresh OS installation is strongly recommended.
- 24/7 full automation for your station;
- Compatible audio formats: mp3, wav, wma, aac, flac, ac3;
- Custom song and jingle rotations wich can be loaded and saved anytime;
- Auto-DJ function, based on category and subcategory rotation;
- Unlimited categories and subcategories for your music, jingles, sweepers etc;
- Unobstructive cue points for any track (start, intro, preview in, preview out, outro and end);
- Automatically overlap sweepers over intro;
- Advanced scheduler for events (radio shows, advertisements etc);
- Integrated advanced search, by artist, title, category, subcategory and genre;
- Programme audio recordings with the easy-to-use interactive schedule.
- Start recordings manually using the Quick Record button.
- Record to WAVE or MP3.
- Clean up recordings after a specified number of days or when disk space is running low.
- Live-assist and automated playout system.
- Choose from classic cart decks mode or live-assist players mode.
- Instant QuickCarts for jingles and sound effects.
- Display QuickCarts as a cartwall or docked to the main window.
- Play WAVs, MP3s, WMAs or MP4s.
- Add tracks with an easy to use wizard.
- Analyse tracks for silence for a more streamlined playout.
- Configure individual sound cards for each player.
- Categorise tracks into groups.
- Set up playout policies and patterns for a unified sound.
- Plugin engine to customise and automate to your needs.
Broadcast Power, radio automation software
Broadcast Power 2.5 is an advanced radio automation software that will impress you with its feature list. This program can be used by radio stations, DJ’s, broadcasters, shops, offices, hospitals, bars, pubs, night clubs, events and many others. You can use Broadcast Power to program and automate all on-air broadcasts. It is a complete on-air and post production solution for commercial, community and Internet radio stations. Now with streaming capabilities to ShoutCAST and OddCAST servers, when using the streaming plugin.
Designed from the ground up for digital radio operations, Broadcast Power 2.5 is an easy-to-configure, secure and robust single program with multiple modules.Broadcast Power 2.5 eliminates the need for carts and CDs. It holds more data and offers a proven return-on-investment ROI.Professional network scheduling the right ad, at the right time, on the right station. Alterations to scheduling are easier, too.Broadcast Power 2.5 minimises drudgery. A complete log of every task is recorded. Human resources can be channeled into more creative tasks.Broadcast Power 2.5 can manage and play songs, commercials, jingles, and news clips. Satisfy your listeners, use Broadcast Power today.
SongCue ™ is radio automation software for the masses. Originally known as autoradio (changed for domain name availability), this software is intended to target low-end radio installations where money is particularly tight by offering a relatively flexible environment for music automation without breaking your budget.
SongCue is available both as a source tarball and via CVS. Users wishing to test the latest code can download the source tarball and do a ‘cvs update’ to update their copy.
Note that the current CVS tree may not compile from day to day, and testing on various platforms only occurs periodically, so we make no guarantees about what you will get if you try to use the current CVS sources. The standard legal boilerplate applies. If you are at all concerned about this, you should not be using the CVS sources, and might want to consider a commercial alternative.
One future goal for this software is to combine it with audio editing software and add a better database front end to make administering the system more straightforward. For now, the software is only configurable through pgaccess or equivalent mysql utilities. You will note, however, that progress is being made in this area, albeit slowly.
- per-song programmable end overlap
- timed early fade
- manual play/stop/fade controls
- “talk after” ™
- on-screen channel meters and faders (1)
- playlist import (2)
- industry-standard MP2/3, Ogg/Vorbis, and WAV (3)
- runs on Linux and Mac OS X (4)
- based on well-tested, common tools
- built-in on-the-fly playlist editing (alpha)
- runs on STANDARD hardware, with STANDARD sound hardware
- audio mixing in software (5)
- Linux (x86)
- Linux (powerpc)
- Mac OS X *
Free Radio Traffic Software
RADIOWORKS FEATURESDownload Here
FREE RadioWorks includes:
- Two of the most popular advance spot scheduling tools, Generic and Number Per Day of Week.
- Spot scheduling for a single station.
- Unlimited: Number of Program titles, Number of programs in a day/week, Number of breaks and avails, Number of Spot types.
- Unlimited number of users on a network.
- Nine levels of security from view only to full access.
- Backup utility included.
- Full log-editing tools.
- Preview log in print-view mode.
- Log Reconciliation screen to make sure spots ran according to schedule.
- Expiring spots report – see when spots schedule are due to expire.
- Contract report – see the scheduling status of each contract, how many spots have run, how many still to be run.
- Client report – a user-modifiable report of all your clients with full contact information. Also exportable to Excel for sorting.
- May upgrade to Pro at any time with no loss of data.